By entering into and/or agreeing to participate in The Solheim Cup 2019 PING Putter Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- Upon a ticket being purchased for the 2019 Solheim Cup via the online ticketing system found on The 2019 Solheim Cup website (www.solheimcup2019.com) prior to 5pm (GMT) on Sunday 24th December 2017, the purchaser will be automatically submitted into a prize draw. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- Once an entry has been submitted it may be withdrawn by request in e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the prize draw is free of charge when purchasing any type of ticket to the 2019 Solheim Cup.
- Entries will be accepted from individuals (aged 18+).
- The promoter of this competition is International Management Group (UK) Limited of Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London, W4 5HR (“IMG”). IMG is an organiser of the 2019 Solheim Cup.
- There will be two prize draws one on Friday 31st December and another on January 3rd. The two winners of the prize draws will each be awarded one brand new PING putter of their choice from the following range: PING Sigma G Anser Black, PING Sigma G Anser, PING Sigma G B60, PING Sigma G Wolverine Black, PING Sigma G Tyne.
- No general right of association with IMG, the Solheim Cup 2019 or any other sponsor or associated party of the event is granted by virtue of making an entry or winning the prize draw.
- In the event of the winner not being able to accept the award, no alternative or replacement prize will be offered.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen by a random prize draw.
- Entrants agree that entries shall not be considered confidential and IMG shall be entitled to publish details of all entries made, at its discretion, via any media platform/channel.
- All entrants agree that IMG may use the entrant’s name and image to publicise the winner of the prize draw.
- IMG reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the prize draw at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- IMG reserves the right to disqualify any entrant, or subsequently withdraw any award if an entrant is found to have breached any of these terms or conditions.
- Save in respect of personal injury, death or fraud, IMG shall have no liability whatsoever to any entrant whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with their entry or any other aspect of the Solheim Cup 2019 PING Putter Competition.
- These terms and conditions, and all aspects of the competition shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- IMG reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of the competition.
- The decision of IMG shall be final in all matters.